Instructor's Mission Statement
To make wellness available to everyone, so that we may all lead healthy, inspired lives and thrive in our bodies, minds and hearts.
Instructor's Code of Ethics
- Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
- Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students for alternative instruction or direction.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable place for the practice of yoga.
- Respect all students regardless of age, physical condition, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religious affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- Respect rights, dignity, and privacy of all students physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
- Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
- Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
Adapted from Yoga Alliance Code of Conduct